SCASFAA offers individual membership to the Association for financial aid professionals and other professionals who are interested in the support of student financial aid. Dues are $30 annually (membership cycle runs July 1 - June 30).
As a paid member, your benefits include:
Industry-Specific Training and Professional Development
- Annual Conference, New Aid/Intermediate Officers Training Workshop, Leadership Symposium, and other workshops covering current topics and issues
Access to a Knowledgeable Network of Financial Aid Professionals
- SCASFAA earned a prestigious NASFAA award for its Peer Support Network, a tool available to our members which allows them to connect with other members, request or provide assistance in a confidential manner, and make lifelong connections with other financial aid professionals.
- There are a number of committees that work very hard to carry out the goals and objectives of this Association. We would like to encourage and challenge you to volunteer and get involved with a committee this year. You will find that volunteering can be a very rewarding experience.
- Provides SCASFAA members with information regarding current legislative issues at the national and state levels
Recognition and Honors
SCASFAA encourages and recognizes outstanding contributions to the financial aid profession in South Carolina and to the Association itself. These awards include:
- Fearless Nine Service to SCASFAA Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- SCASFAA Achiever Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Quarter Century Member
If you have any questions about the benefits of SCASFAA membership, or if you have any comments or concerns about the Association or ideas for the Executive Board to consider, please contact the SCASFAA President.